Sunday, May 19, 2002

New Links And Next Week

My last post for today. I've updated the list of interesting Blogs, so be sure to check out the new additions. The list isn't comprehensive of all members of St. Blog's and I don't intend it to be. (I need room for the growing list of "short cut" links to allow people to keep up with the reflections on CFL.) Mostly, I link to Blogs I follow on a regular basis. Still, I am always open to adding new links, especially for those that link to Integrity. So if you have a site that you think would interest me and be useful to my readers, just drop me an email. (No guarantees on getting a perma-link, though.)

Be sure to come back next week as we will have a number of new reflections on CFL and a report on the forums regarding the Archdiocese of Chicago's clerical misconduct policies. If you are new to Integrity, however, stay around for a bit and check out the archives! There's plenty there. To the left, you will find convenient links to all of the posts reflecting on CFL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home