Saturday, June 01, 2002

Emails and The Readers' Reflections Feature

Wow, I've received more email since my Friday posts than I probably have at any other point during the life of Integrity. Let me just thank all of you who wrote. As I said in a previous post, I think Friday's comments were accurate but read as if I am more disillusioned than I am.

Also, you will notice the Readers' Reflections link that appears after posts now. (If someone knows a way to make it appear on only certain posts, let me know.) We are going to give this a test drive and see how it works out with the next few reflections on CFL. As I said in my previous post, this is not a general comments section. Hence the different name. My hope is that people will find this a convenient way to contribute to the exploration of CFL. Please keep this in mind. If people start posting comments on non-CFL posts or use it for purposes other than what I just outlined, I will remove the feature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home