Thursday, June 20, 2002

Fulfilling Best Man Duties

I'm the best man for a life-long friend and his wedding is coming up this July 13th in Gross Pointe Farms, Michigan. Well, I just got off the phone with him and he informed me of two bits of distressing news. First, the reception hall has backed out and will no longer be able to hold his reception for 200+ guests. Second, their scheduled organist for the wedding has also canceled. I figure I should use every resource available to me to help them out if I can. So prove to me the might of the Internet and the wherewithal of St. Blog's. If you know of any leads on alternatives on either front -- even just a person who might -- please let me know by email. We know of the Illinois and Indiana branches of St. Blog's; let's now see the strength of the wing that hails from my beloved Michigan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home