Friday, May 23, 2003

A New Pistons Era?

Last night my beloved Detroit Pistons lost a third straight game to the New Jersey Nets and stand ready to be swept. But I can't stop smiling. Much like team President Joe Dumars. Because the biggest victory of the night happened a half hour before tip-off when the stars aligned and the Pistons got the number 2 pick in the NBA Draft! Darko will be a Piston! (By all indications Dumars isn't going to pass up an aggressive seven-footer with a low-post and outside game who is only seventeen.) A dominant power forward is what you need to compete in the NBA these days. Very few of them in the East. New Jersey better enjoy their trip to the finals. They aren't going to get there anytime soon again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just couldn't leave your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information a person supply to your guests? Is gonna be again often in order to check out new posts

Here is my webpage - pkv wechsel in gkv
My web page > bbg pkv

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home